Monday, August 2, 2010

Shameful

I have fallen so behind in this blog. Things got very hectic last week. I was in very emotionally taxing professional development courses for four days. I even forgot about dance class on Wednesday. I still feel pangs of guilt over that one. And it came at the end of one of those days where everything goes wrong all day. Calleigh assures me that I am still a good mommy though. :-)

The idea of trying to backtrack and catch up on everything has just served to keep me from writing anything. So I made an executive decision that I'm not going to worry about it. :-) We'll see....

She had a check-up with the ENT this morning. The right tube is gone. No fluid on either ear. No concerns over her nosebleeds. So, yay! Except that it took $45 for him to tell us that.

Then we went shopping so I could try once more to find her some sandals. Her poor heels are hanging off of the ones she is wearing, but she always wants to wear them. I finally succeeded! Yay for Payless! Though in addition to the white sandals, she had to have a pretty pair of black flats. She's had them on since we got home. I think she found a new favorite pair. Just when I find a bigger size of her (old) favorite pair after searching for months. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment