Friday, July 16, 2010

Feeling blog-deficient
















I want to start really using this blog, but I feel very lost. I know it will all seem simple later, but right now I'm so confused. The pictures are the biggest block for me I think. And the background. Are there really only like five choices? Oy. I have sat here many evenings wanting to post something, but my OCD won't let me until I can get a grip in the formatting. So I have compromised with myself to get myself going. I am blogging about how to start blogging. Or why I can't start blogging. Or something. Anyway.... I will work on it.

I'm starting by testing out the adding pics to the post. I am using some from our first adventure at the Riverside water park. It was wonderful. It's a gorgeous park. The water areas are beautiful. Everything is clean. The people are nice. And Calleigh loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment